Kills harmful viruses and bacteria in the air and on all exposed surfaces
- Kills harmful viruses
- Circulates fresh clean air
- Breaks down unwanted bacteria
- Attacks odours at their source
- Removes unhealthy microbes from the air
- Makes every room smell freshly cleaned
- Maintains sanitized surfaces
- Stops mould and fungi growth
Airborne micro-organisms spread infection and create offensive odours.
Viruses and bacteria breed quickly and need to be treated at the source to stop them spreading and eliminate the unpleasant odours that imply poor hygiene.
The Airdri Air Purifier is completely safe in areas of continuous occupation.
- Suitable for all washroom environments.
HOW THE AIRDRI AIR PURIFIER WORKS:
- Controls harmful viruses and bacteria 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Suitable for use in enclosed spaces in areas of continuous occupation. The code signifies the floor area – up to 30 sq metres.
- For larger spaces additional units can be used.
- The Air Purifier should be wall mounted for continuous operation via a fused spur or plugged in.
SERVICING MADE EASY:
- Power must be disconnected before attempting any servicing and only undertaken by a competent individual.
- The cover is easily removed to allow lamp replacement.
- Any dust or debris build up should be cleared from the fan and interior.
- Lamps must be changed on an annual basis to maintain performance.