Kills harmful viruses and bacteria in the air and on all exposed surfaces
- Completely silent
- Eliminates odours and mould
- Improves air quality
- Suitable for areas of continuous occupation
- Ideal for care homes, dental surgeries, waiting rooms, hairdressing salons, café and other hospitality uses
Airborne micro-organisms spread infection and create offensive odours.
Viruses and bacteria breed quickly and need to be treated at the source to stop them spreading and eliminate the unpleasant odours that imply poor hygiene.
The Airdri Air Purifier is completely safe in areas of continuous occupation.
- Care homes
- Dental surgeries
- Waiting rooms
- Hairdressing salons
- Café and other hospitality uses
HOW THE AIRDRI AIR PURIFIER WORKS:
- Controls harmful viruses and bacteria 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Suitable for use in enclosed spaces in areas of continuous occupation. The code signifies the floor area – either 10 or 20 sq metres.
- For larger spaces additional units can be used.
- The Air Purifier is wall mounted for continuous operation via a fused spur, or plugged in.
SERVICING MADE EASY:
- Power must be disconnected before attempting any servicing and only undertaken by a competent individual.
- The cover is easily removed by taking out four screws.
- Any dust or debris build up should be cleared from the fan and interior.
- Lamps must be changed on an annual basis to maintain performance.